Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nike NFL Jerseys for 2012?



If anyone has yet to see this I am all but sure that the rumors of the Nike uniforms for the 2012 NFL season are totally fake but have many fans concerned. I can't think that the NFL would make a change like this without announcing it to the public or without ESPN or any major sports resource finding out and confirming it to be true.  I mean we couldn't agree to have a season this year at first so I'd have to say that new uniforms would be the least of the concerns for the NFL. I think that these uniforms are very ugly in my opinion but some of them aren't too terrible. These are all Nike Pro Combat uniforms so all teams would have a similar uniform to the Oregon Ducks in Eugene, Oregon which is where the Nike headquarters are located. I know that writing about each one would be long and tedious, so comment on which ones you like and which ones you hate. Personally I really like the New England Patriots Nike uniform sketch. The colors and design on the uniform is very well planned out with the American flag on the side. The Kansas City and Minnesota uniforms made me want to gag when i looked at them. The gold and red of Kansas City, and the yellow and purple of Minnesota are just awful sketches.


No comments:

Post a Comment